Ready to Compete at a Higher Level? 

It's time to separate yourself from
the average player! 

Train Sharp!

Tap into your athletic potential, improve your sports performance and keep your body healthy so you can do what you best - COMPETE

Sports Performance Programmes

The biggest mistake athletes can make in their training is not having a plan

If you want to avoid wasting your time, then STOP going to Instagram or youtube thinking random exercises and workouts will give you the results you want  

 

Take the guesswork out of your training so you can make real progress. 

1:1 Bespoke Online Training 

Jade-3.png

1 Month Plan 

£180 / Month  

3 Month Plan 

£480 (£160/ Month)  

Everything you need to step up your game  
 

This is more than just online training. It's mentorship, accountability, nutritional guidance, and well-being support delivered straight to your phone using our training app

This programme is for you if:

  • you're tired of getting injured, 

  • you don't know how to adjust your training for in-season vs off-season,

  • you struggle with recovery after games/ practice,

  • you're preparing to play for higher level teams (i.e. play in the U.S. on a national team, or pro team)

What's included:

  • Initial consultation and movement assessment

  • Sports performance programme for your specific goals

  • Weekly accountability check-ins

  • In-app feedback on exercises and food diary 

  • constant support and guidance

  • App login details

Classes and workshops

with Liam Patel .png

Mindful Athlete Leadership Meeting 

Join a community of tallented and commited athletes making strides in their mental game.

Sport is only 10% physical. The other 90% is mental! That's why this class will cover topics like: 

  • Recovery and Nutrition

  • Leadership and Communication 

  • Discipline and Stress Managemnt 

  • And so much more!

Guest elite athletes and coaches from all different sports will aslo be joining us to share their experiences in the sports industry

This class is held on ZOOM the 1st Sunday of every month at 6:30 PM

More classes are on the way!

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube